Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Circle

Origin

I never got that apology you owe me.
It must have gotten lost somewhere.
But maybe you never sent it.
Whatever you probably would have never meant it.
I don't need another lie from you.
Me and you we were something.
Stop acting like you never felt it too.

You'll be crying the day you realize.
I can't believe you walked away seeing all the pain
you left in my eyes. You know how they say
"one day it's gonna be too late" ?
Your gonna be left with nothing but your fate.
It's my turn to want to smile.
I haven't felt like this in a while.

Yeah come running back boy just like you always did.
We've played this scene a million times.
I remember it from when I was a kid.
Lets go back to that day in recess.
I won't be around helping you pick up the pieces.
But even right now your starting to look a day late and a dollar short boo.
Hmmph, when that day comes I wouldn't wanna be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment