Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bad Medicine

I take advantage of everything you do for me.
Next thing you know i'm crying because I don't wanna let you be.
You would be happier with her but I've convinced you other wise.
You know i'm lying you see it in my eyes.
It's a crazy spell we have on each other.

Can't stand the way you lie to me it kills me inside.
But being without you just makes me wanna run and hide.
You say you want out but what your doing speaks louder than your words.
I keep telling you "go baby, go fly with them birds."
Here you come again telling me to forget what I heard.

I'm breaking you.
Your breaking me.
We're crying and we're screaming.
But we don't wanna end up being hopeless memories.
One day boo I hope we come through.

sometimes i just wanna runaway.
if i stay look at the price im gonna pay.
the way you lie the way u left me to cry .
damn i dont understand why.
i had to protect my pride,baby i had to hide .

i couldnt take it you broke me .
cant you see these tears falling from my face?
feeling like im in last place.
we use to go to outer space,
just looking at each other face to face.

now its just tears falling like rain.
nothing else,no nothing, but pain.
baby its making me insane.
how we can go through this furious flame?
but i love you,your my boo,we'll always come through.


2 comments:

  1. baby im jus tryin to work it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SONG LIKE OMG ESPICIALLY THE LAST PART;P

    ReplyDelete